The weather is gloomy today and it has me dreaming of sunshine and bright colors. With the wedding so close I am having such a hard time concentrating on work, so I decided to take a little internet shopping break. (Ok, I probably would be doing this even if I could concentrate…) Here are some of my favorite gloomy weather mood brightening finds.
1. Lilly Pulitzer Tradewind Vintage Capri Printed in Multi What the Shell Patch: I’ve loved these for awhile, but they don’t have them in our Lilly store (so I can't try them on for the tailor to see if he can take them in to my size). I need to see if they can have them sent to the store for me to try!
2. Lilly Pulitzer Harper Dress in Glistening Green Madly Glamorous: This dress is fabulous! It would be so much fun for my upcoming Spanish honeymoon.
3. Kate Spade Puzzle Jacquard Dyan Dress: The shape of this dress is so classically pretty and I love a good ruffle.
4. Kate Spade Coney Island Stevie Bag: I love green! Enough said.
5. Kate Spade Keswick Channing Charm Bracelet: So pretty
6. Rugby Ruthie Wool Vest in Marigold. Love this vest. I usually steer clear of yellow on the top half of my body (it does horrible things to my skin tone), but I think a vest in this shade might work.
7. Boden Silk Printed Scarf: I love silk scarves. They keep my neck covered in cold weather, but they aren’t too stifling to keep on inside.
8. Boden Soho Blazer: There’s been such a serious shortage of colored blazers this fall, but I love this one!
Wedding Countdown: 18 Days