1) I found another fabulous dress that I adore from Lilly Pulitzer summer 2010!
Alice Dress in Lush Green Wild Orchid (image from splashofpink.com)
2) Bought three new polos for the husband at Gap this weekend! They had all their polos on sale for $15. Did anyone else take advantage of this sale? I'm feeling like this is a major accomplishment because Nicholas NEVER wants to buy new clothes. We also bought him three new dress shirts (he’ll be needing lots of them when he starts rotations in a couple weeks).
3) I have been in a bit of a cooking slump lately! I love cooking, but I have such a difficult time finding quick, healthy recipes that I want to make. Last night after my run (3.5 miles which is super exciting for me!) I was feeling inspired to actually make something for dinner. (Something which I hate to admit I haven't been doing too much of lately...) I browned some chicken, then added a can of no salt added diced tomatoes and some spices and let it simmer until the chicken was cooked through. I roasted asparagus with garlic salt and made mashed potatoes to go with it.
What are your go to meals? Do you have any favorite cookbooks? I could definitely use some inspiration!
4) Vera Bradley cupcake patterns (pink and green) are 40% off on their website until April 18! I think the Gabby bag is super cute. (Must admit that part of the appeal of this print is it's name...how can anything called cupcakes not make me happy?!)
5) My first race (5K) is coming up this weekend! I’m super excited, but a little nervous! I’m planning to run tomorrow and Thursday and hopefully I’ll be ready! Does anyone have any advice?
How do you get yourself back on track when you're feeling disorganized?