1. How/where did you meet your best friend?
Nicholas is definitely my best friend and we met at FSU. We met for the first time at the gym during our freshman year of college...and then discovered that we actually lived in the same dorm! We got to be very good friends that year, but the timing just wasn't right for us (to start dating).
We sort of fell out of touch the next year and didn't see each other again until the fall of our junior year. We happened to run into each other in front of Wescott fountain (a very well known image of FSU) one morning when my 8am class happened to let out early and Nicholas was running late for his 9am class (two things that were very out of the ordinary). We started dating a few weeks later!
2. What would your theme song(s) be?
I have no idea! I think I would have to have a whole soundtrack so the song could change along with my mood!
3. Name an accomplishment in your life you are proud of.
I don't really have one thing in mind. I suppose I would have to say I'm proud of myself for being confident (but not overconfident) and not being afraid to be myself.
4. Where is one place you really, really want to visit?
For some reason I really want to go to Istanbul.
5. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Recently I have been a little boring with ice cream and my favorite flavor has been vanilla covered in tons of rainbow sprinkles. In high school my favorite flavor used to be bubble gum...the kind with tons of little pieces of gum in the ice cream. I hate chocolate ice cream.
6. One item of clothing or accessory you are dying to own?
I am always falling in love with another pair of fabulous heels. Currently I'm lusting after these...
Pedro Garcia Satin Grosgrain-Trim Pump
Diego Dolcini Flower Peep Toe with Jeweled Stiletto
Butter Chuchu Peep Toe Pump
Louboutin Lace Crepe-de-Chine Pump
7. What are your guilty pleasures?
Oh my goodness I probably have so many! Watching the Vampires Diaries (I am obsessed), eating candy every day, and playing the Sims 3 for hours!
8. What made you decide to start a blog?
I fell in love with blogs when I started planning our wedding, but it wasn't until a friend told me that she had started a blog that it occurred to me to actually start my own.
I think I'm supposed to come up with 8 new questions now to pass along....so here they are!
1. What is your favorite item (clothing, shoes, accessory) in your closet.
2. Are you superstitious?
3. Do you recycle?
4. What website do you visit daily?
5. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
6. What is a goal you would like to (or have) achieved this year?
7. Do you have any nicknames?
8. What is your favorite season?
I'm passing this fun tag game along to these lovely bloggers...
1. A Real Life Wife
2. Beyond the Blue Ridge
3. Classic Tart
4. Diary of a Kate Spade Addict
6. Lily Lemontree
7. So Say I
8. Southern Champagne Wishes